Dancebreak! Dancebreak!

My brain make a poo again by watching your flash. Btw...Tony looks like my coworker on warehouse :D

Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

Holly crapushno!! That was better than any pokemon creepypasta :O

Aminal Crossing Aminal Crossing

Never played the game but OH MY GOD that was hilarious :D I like begining the most: "Hey... are you fishing :o " WHY NO REPLAY BUTTON?

JerrodStorm responds:

Yeah, I'd definitely recommend it. But if you have a 3DS, wait until the 3DS version comes out, or otherwise buy it for the original DS. It's much better when you don't have to be tied down to a console.

Miss Kitty Sees You Miss Kitty Sees You

...furfags...just kidding, it actually get my hard.

APPLE.MOV APPLE.MOV

Back then Rainbow Dash has normal cutie mark :O

food: a papermation food: a papermation

Sad story :( ...but true

Horsenwelles responds:

these things happen =(

Don't you just love math? Don't you just love math?

You American people just make it too conplicated...just do it for Chris's sake...

Abysmal Adventures #2 Abysmal Adventures #2

Dude...I dont even...I mean...wtf...I'm so drunk...I don't get it...is you from Poland...Wojtek is polish name...and,,,what?...WHAT? I going to waych some rule 34...and...what? Am I drunk? No...you say...what...WHAT?!...Yes. Maybe I play some Papa pancackes...I like this game but There's no saves...OK DISLIKE THIS COMMENT I DON'T CARE...pease don't...they kick me out of the COLLAGE and...ok fuck yoy all...what? LEGIA!! LEGIA WARSZAWA!!

contrast: a love story contrast: a love story

This is fucking Amaizing.

At last some serious stuff. I bet Courtney get all wet there ;)

Horsenwelles responds:

she has cared more about me than the flash ^^

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

I have no idea why...

...but I can't stop laughing :D That bear stoled his helmet and put it on :D Why this is so fuckin' funny xD