The Felix Jump The Felix Jump

Hilarious game xD I'm glad someone make a game about this historical jump :D

Silly Sausage Silly Sausage

I freakin love your work guys, but this one is a little too annoying for me :P Same thing was with your baloon game- in the first I keep hating it, but after a while I beat it with pleasure, so no rating from me for now x) Love your style.

i saw her standing there i saw her standing there

So freakin beautiful :D I love this idea to compare love to zombie apocalips :D Great music x]

Schoolgirl vs Orcs Schoolgirl vs Orcs

I gave you 3 'couse game have sweet animelike art designe, jailbaity awesome main charakter, preatty hardcore mood and those images of death are cool idea, but gameplay is the part, where you failed. Game is bloody easy, white weapons are good only at the beginning 'couse later they become useless. Constroling is stiff and it's unresponding sometimes. Also game is too short so player can't collect all the weapons (I keep buying them every time I rise enough money). Overall game is good but I guess no one will play it secound time. I died onec just to check what'll hapend and gues what...there was no gang bang :O

Papa's Pancakeria Papa's Pancakeria

Game is great and adickting and nice looking, everything is fine but why I can't save my progress :O Maybe it's just my but last night I made it to day 21'st and lost everything ;(

Cuboy: Cubeture 2 Cuboy: Cubeture 2

My God dude, that was so profesional game :D ...britishilarious just like all Cubeboy stuff!!

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

I came.

Seriously. I came. I came a lot. And every single cum came hard. And I thing I'm gonna...ow...OW...MY BALZZ!!!!

My Little Army My Little Army

Great game

Really enjoy it, nice idea for the gameplay and very nice character design. It's get boring after you beat last guy and secondary missions start to repeat but I like it anyway :P It so much satisfaction when your army is destring that BITCHAZZ :D

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Oh my God!!

That's the elephant made of medals :D So awesome x] I really like the last speach of elephant :D

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

I bet the game by giant chicken :D

Love games like this!! Great puzzle, very challenging but a little bit short. There also could be some better idea for alternative endings (not only to bet the game by other character) Anyways I really like this game x]